Thursday, January 03, 2008

New year, new look

Oooh - I've wibbled, wobbled and wavered, and I'm probably going to regret this but... I'm jumping ship to Wordpress.

I've been seduced by cleaner-looking templates and functionality. By the fact that I can have little tabs at the top of my homepage to organise links, recipes etc. And a tag cloud. I'm so fickle.

The only downside I can see is that I'll have to manually resize any pics that I want to add - but hopefully that won't be too bad (famous last words!).

So if you'd like to take a look around my new home, visit http://littlebirdeats.wordpress.com/. It's not quite all there yet (those recipes have yet to be put in any kind of order and I have to work out how to add the Foodie Blogroll...) but a new year seemed like a good time for a new look :-) See you over there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With my wordpress when I upload a pic it creates a thumbnail and an original. I can use either in the post. If the image is a huge file I will use the thumbnail, and if it is fairly small I will use the original.
Once put into the post I can resize l x w with the resize box a la word.
Hope this helps you!